This is a heading
- 400g Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon fillets, brushed in olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (for frying pan)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered lengthways and sliced
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 100g pkt Asian salad greens
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons mint, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (for salad)
- Place salmon, skin up, in a pre-heated pan.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 mins each side.
- Flake fish when cool, then gently toss with Asian greens, cucumber, onion, coriander and mint in a large serving bowl.
- For dressing shake lime, fish sauce, sugar and vegetable oil together.
- Pour over salad just before serving
Cost per serve:
You will need Acrobat to open these PDF files. Click here to download Acrobat.