This is a heading
- 4 x 125g Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced and zest finely grated
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat oven 160°C.
- Combine coriander, 1 tablespoon lemon zest and oil.
- Rub over salmon and cook in l ined baking tray for 15 – 20mins until baked through.
- Gently sauté onion and ginger stirring in rice for 2 – 3mins.
- Pour over stock, bring to boil and then slowly simmer for 20mins until stock is absorbed.
- Stir in remaining zest, lemon juice and parsley.
- Season and serve with salmon on top.
Cost per serve:
You will need Acrobat to open these PDF files. Click here to download Acrobat.