This is a heading
- 175g Smoked Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon, torn or roughly chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 100g feta, finely chopped
- 400g shell pasta
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place sweet potato, onion and lemon in a shallow baking tray.
- Drizzle over and bake for 20 – 30mins until tender & light brown.
- Boil shells until al dente.
- Drain and combine with salmon, feta and parsley.
- Stir in baked vegetables and serve.
Cost per serve:
You will need Acrobat to open these PDF files. Click here to download Acrobat.