This is a heading
- 400g Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 egg white, whisked
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup fine white breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 large mango or medium red papaya
- 200g bean sprouts
- Finely mince half the salmon and combine with egg, soy, ginger and 2 onions.
- Roughly chop the remaining salmon and fold through mixture with breadcrumbs.
- Form 4 patties and chill.
- Prepare a salsa by combining lime, chilli sauce, 2 onions, mango and bean sprouts.
- Fry patties oil until light brown and serve topped with salsa. Delicious served on boiled rice.
Cost per serve:
You will need Acrobat to open these PDF files. Click here to download Acrobat.