This is a heading
- 800gms Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon fillet, finely sliced with skin removed
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chilli spice, medium
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, peeled & diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 spring onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A dash of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Baby rocket leaves
- 4 Tortillas
- To prepare salsa combine avocado, tomato, onion, lemon and Tobasco.
- Heat tortillas in oven or microwave.
- Meanwhile combine spices with oil and rub over salmon.
- Cook Salmon over medium heat for 3 – 4 mins each side until opaque, and then serve with salsa and rocket in the tortilla.
Cost per serve:
You will need Acrobat to open these PDF files. Click here to download Acrobat.