This is a heading
- 200g smoked Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 300g new potatoes, cooked until tender and cut into small chunks
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and lightly brown onion and potato.
- After 3 – 4mins stir in spinach until wilted and allow mix to cool.
- Whisk eggs with parmesan and combine with vegetables and salmon.
- Season to taste and gently spoon into a lined baking tray.
- Cook in oven for 30mins until top is browned
Cost per serve:
You will need Acrobat to open these PDF files. Click here to download Acrobat.