This is a heading
- 400g Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 egg
- 16 Cannelloni tubes
- 1 1/2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- Light olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Mince salmon, egg & sour cream then season.
- Pipe or spoon into cannelloni tubes and place in lightly oiled baking dish.
- Combine tomato sauce and stock then pour over cannelloni.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 – 30mins until pasta is soft.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Cost per serve:
You will need Acrobat to open these PDF files. Click here to download Acrobat.